activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions ActiveMQ C++ Client
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:55:05 GMT

Nathan-

Openwire support, We already added this as a enhancement to our product ...
just waiting for you guys to extend the openwire protocol support. The
architecture & approach looks cool, but when is it coming up ... of course
after the activemq-cpp v 1.0 release ... waiting for it now.

You spoke about the openwire client contributed by amazon, I am a bit
worried about the support that I may get if I go for that one.

Lalit Nagpal
CSA, Sungard