activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From domenico <Domenico.Lorenze...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Kaha Persistence with 4.1 SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:20:26 GMT

Hi Adrian

The jar file I have is called
"incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\lib\activemq-core-4.1-SNAPSHOT.jar". This
is a bit different from yours. The jar contains 11 classes one of which is
called "kahaPersistentAdaptor". So if I understand you correctly, this
should be called kahaPersistenceAdaptor. If this is correct we have two
differences.

The xmlns namespace is already set as you recommend. I attach the
activemq.xml for your reference.

I appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

cheers,
Domenico


Adrian Co wrote:
> 
> Hmmm... that's odd. The kaha adapter should be under 
> ../lib/activemq-core-4.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar/org/apache/activemq/store/kahadaptor/KahaPersistenceAdapter.class.

> Could be a namespace issue. Can you add the xmlns property to the broker 
> bean:  <broker .....  xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"> or post 
> the complete activemq.xml you're using.
> 
> domenico wrote:
>> Hi Adrian
>>
>> Thanks for the response. Below is the exception I get form using the
>> second
>> version ("kahaPersistenceAdapter").
>>
>> For me they look the same. The only explanation I have is that the
>> libraries
>> are missing from the distribution... Let me know what you think...
>>
>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT
>> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexpected
>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>> nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexpected
>> exception parsing X
>> ML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>> .java:69)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>> ommand.java:49)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>> .java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>> ommand.java:49)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>> va:45)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>> java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>> Factory.java:40)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>> ava:56)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>> .java:46)
>>         ... 10 more
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Failed to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
>> : kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAwarePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildExtensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPropertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:150)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>         ... 25 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQNameHelper.java:107)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:72)
>>         ... 44 more
>> ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexpected
>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [
>> activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is java.lang.
>> ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>> java.lang.Exception:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexpected
>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>> nested exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>> .java:70)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>> ommand.java:49)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>> .java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>> ommand.java:49)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>> va:45)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>> java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unexp
>> ected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>> [activemq.xml]; ne
>> sted exception is
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException
>> : Failed to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundEx
>> ception: kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundExce
>> ption: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>> Factory.java:40)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>> ava:56)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>> mand.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>> .java:46)
>>         ... 10 more
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Faile
>> d to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
>> : kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>         at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>         ... 25 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>         at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>         ... 44 more
>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>
>>
>> thanks and kind regards,
>> Domenico
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Adrian Co wrote:
>>   
>>> Whats the exception of the second version?
>>>
>>> We did renamed the kaha adapter to "kahaPersistenceAdapter" to be 
>>> consistent with the other persistence adapter.
>>>
>>> domenico wrote:
>>>     
>>>> Hi there
>>>>
>>>> I have troble running the Kaha persistence with a the in conjuncton
>>>> with
>>>> an
>>>> apache-incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT. I looked into this forum and
>>>> found
>>>> that two dialects of the config exist:
>>>>
>>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>>       <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength
=
>>>> "33554432"/>
>>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>>
>>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>>       <kahaPersistentAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength =
>>>> "33554432"/>
>>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Both will return exceptions though. Here is the one from the second
>>>> config:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
>>>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME:
>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
>>>> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
>>>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task.
>>>> Reason:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Unexpected
>>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>>>> nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
>>>> to
>>>> load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Unexpected
>>>> exception parsing X
>>>> ML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception
>>>> is
>>>> org.spr
>>>> ingframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to load
>>>> type: ka
>>>> haPersistentAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAda
>>>> pter; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:69)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:64)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:45)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>>> Caused by:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
>>>> to
>>>> load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>>>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>>>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>>>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>>>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>>> ava:56)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>>>> mand.java:81)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>> .java:46)
>>>>         ... 10 more
>>>> Caused by:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Faile
>>>> d to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>  kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ka
>>>> haPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>>>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>>>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>>>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>>>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>>>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>>>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>>>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>>>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>>         ... 25 more
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>>>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>>>         ... 44 more
>>>> ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStor
>>>> eException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path
>>>> resource [
>>>> activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinit
>>>> ionStoreException: Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang
>>>> .ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.Cl
>>>> assNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>> java.lang.Exception:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreExcept
>>>> ion: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>> [activem
>>>> q.xml]; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStor
>>>> eException: Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassN
>>>> otFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotF
>>>> oundException: kahaPersistentAdapter at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>> .java:70)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>>>> .java:64)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>>>> va:45)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>>> java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>>>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>>> Caused by:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException
>>>> : Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested
>>>> exception
>>>> is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>>>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>>>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>>>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>>>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>>> ava:56)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>>>> mand.java:81)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>> .java:46)
>>>>         ... 10 more
>>>> Caused by:
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>> Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested
>>>> exception
>>>> is
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>>>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>>>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>>>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>>>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>>>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>>>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>>>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>>>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>>         ... 25 more
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>>>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>>>         ... 44 more
>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> is it possible that the snapshot is missing the corresponding jar files
>>>> or
>>>> classes?
>>>>
>>>> thanks for any help and regards,
>>>> Domenico
>>>>   
>>>>       
>>>
>>>     
>>
>>   
> 
> 
> 
http://www.nabble.com/file/3873/activemq.xml activemq.xml 
http://www.nabble.com/file/3873/activemq.xml activemq.xml 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Kaha-Persistence-with-4.1-SNAPSHOT-tf2503897.html#a7031239
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message