activemq-users mailing list archives

From rnelson <rob.nel...@irisfinancial.com>
Subject Questions ActiveMQ C++ Client
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:33:52 GMT

Hello.

I am wondering who has used the ActiveMQ C++ client.  I am using it under
4.0.2.  It seems to work fine, but there is one question I have:

Under Windows, the following warning gets printed out:

c:\ActiveMQ\activemq\connector\stomp\commands\AckCommand.h(102) : warning
C4390: ';' : empty controlled statement found;

Looking at the source code, this is the case.

My general question is how new the C++ client code is, and if is still being
written, or whether it is in a state that is generally considered robust?
Any insights on its use would be great.

Thanks,

Rob Nelson
rob.nelson@irisfinancial.com