activemq-users mailing list archives

From kruthoff <kruth...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Non Persistent queue message TTL
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:00:51 GMT

I've a similar situation, a queue, DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT, and a TTL on
the producer. The msgs remain in the RAM of activemq forever, if not
consumed by a receiver (might be out of service or so..).

With persistent delivery mode and asyncSend, it works well, but I would be
very happy to have the case described above, too. Remove outdated msgs from
the queue would be very appreciated.

-andreas