activemq-users mailing list archives

From domenico <Domenico.Lorenze...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Kaha Persistence with 4.1 SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:31:50 GMT

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the response. Below is the exception I get form using the second
version ("kahaPersistenceAdapter").

For me they look the same. The only explanation I have is that the libraries
are missing from the distribution... Let me know what you think...

C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing X
ML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
.java:69)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
ommand.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
.java:64)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
ommand.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
va:45)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[activemq.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
Factory.java:40)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
ava:56)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
.java:46)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Failed to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
: kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:75)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAwarePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildExtensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPropertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:150)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
        ... 25 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQNameHelper.java:107)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:72)
        ... 44 more
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resource [
activemq.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is java.lang.
ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
java.lang.Exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
.java:70)
[...]

thanks and kind regards,
Domenico