activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjanveaux <m...@mobiledesigntech.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.0.1+Spring 2.0 & XBean
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:04:52 GMT

Hello everyone,

I know other people out there have had this issue, what I have not been able
to find however is a SOLUTION!

The combination of ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ and Spring 2.0 Final is BROKEN.  Reason ?
As far as I can tell - binary compatibility with XBeans.

I've heard that Spring 2.0 + ActiveMQ 4.1 & the latest XBean commits solve
these problems ... unfortunately (I have limited experience with Maven, so
forgive me if I'm wrong) the apache servers are DOWN and I can't build
anything to find out!

What started with a simple upgrade from Spring 1.2.8 to Spring 2.0 in order
to implement improved Quartz scheduler support has turned into a nightmare.

Does anybody have ActiveMQ 4.0.1+ & Spring 2.0 working???  If so, can you
toss me the jar's so I can make them publicly available to the many, many
people I know are having this same issue?  You would have my eternal
gratitude :)

See the following links for more info:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=29837

Help, please!!