activemq-users mailing list archives

From petera <peter.ander...@egsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Async exception
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:54:15 GMT

Hiram,

Here is the activemq log message:
ERROR MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - failed to process packet:
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

Here is the log4j messages when it happens:
[DEBUG] InactivityMonitor - No message sent since last write check, sending
a KeepAliveInfo
[DEBUG] InactivityMonitor - Message received since last read check,
resetting flag:
[DEBUG] InactivityMonitor - No message sent since last write check, sending
a KeepAliveInfo
[DEBUG] InactivityMonitor - No message sent since last write check, sending
a KeepAliveInfo
[DEBUG] InactivityMonitor - Message received since last read check,
resetting flag:
[WARN] ActiveMQConnection - Async exception with no exception listener:
java.io.EOFException <java.io.EOFException>java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:274)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

[WARN] ActiveMQConnection - Async exception with no exception listener:
java.io.EOFException <java.io.EOFException>java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:274)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

Thanks Peter