activemq-users mailing list archives

From petera <peter.ander...@egsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Async exception
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:52:47 GMT

Hiram,

I can't ignore the message because it signifies the broker has gone down and
so I can not produce and consume messages. I could of course restart the
broker but I can hardly be asking our help desk to do this everytime it
happens. Also I can hardly recommend to my bosses that we use a RC when we
go into  production !

I enclose the configuration file I use (ACTIVEMQ.XML) and the CONTEXT.XML
files used by the web apps running under Tomcat.

Peter

ACTIVEMQ.XML
-----------------
<beans>

  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->

  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker useJmx="true" xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
      -->
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" failover="true"/>
      -->
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

  <!--  This xbean configuration file supports all the standard spring xml
configuration options -->

  <!-- Postgres DataSource Sample Setup -->
  <bean id="postgres-ds" class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource">
    <property name="serverName" value="localhost"/>
    <property name="databaseName" value="efed-messaging"/>
    <property name="portNumber" value="0"/>
    <property name="user" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="dataSourceName" value="postgres"/>
    <property name="initialConnections" value="1"/>
    <property name="maxConnections" value="10"/>
  </bean>

</beans>
<!-- END SNIPPET: example -->

CONTEXT.XML
----------------
    <Resource
        name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
        description="JMS Connection Factory"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"
        brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
        useEmbeddedBroker="false"/>

    <Resource name="jms/InvoiceQueue"
        auth="Container"
        type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
        factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        physicalName="INVOICE"/>