activemq-users mailing list archives

From petera <peter.ander...@egsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Async exception
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:36:27 GMT

Hiram,

Thanks for replying. I am using version 4.0.1 on an Apple Mac server.

The problem seems to be the broker going down. Please see my more recent
post "Broker going down"
it contains the ActiveMQ configurations I am using.

We are in a testing phase at the moment so I really need to find a solution
soon.

Thanks Peter