activemq-users mailing list archives

From suhas <suhas.shahapur...@infrasofttech.com>
Subject Ajax Support.
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:04:16 GMT

Hello All,
I am a new user for Active MQ and Ajax and jetty6 Continuation. Trying to
understand the demo which is at: http://activemq.org/site/web-samples.html.

I have gone through the _amq.js file. Can any one please tell me the
sequence of the functions which are executed. How does addListener :
function(id,destination,handler) registers  priceHandler._price?
How does the addPollHandler does not call the amq._pollEvent =
function(first) for the first time?

Can I see any detailed explaination of this example some where?

Thanks in advance
Suhas