activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp TemporaryTopic & TemporaryQueue
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:03:14 GMT

In short you are saying that the release of activemq-cpp that you are
planning in next week will not support TemporaryTopic and TemporaryQueue
till we get the openwire protocol implementation in.

Any ideas when openwire would be ready ... We had a release by November end
(a service bus with activemq-cpp running on Stomp protocol) and are running
into limitations with Stomp protocol now.

Your inputs required on this ... thx

-Lalit Nagpal
SunGard, CSA.