activemq-users mailing list archives

From robottaway <rotta...@musiciansfriend.com>
Subject Ruby STOMP client - TextMessage
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:07:01 GMT

I am using the Ruby STOMP client. I would like the STOMP transport in AMQ to
convert incoming STOMP messages to TextMessage rather than ByteMessage. How
can I do this? I see lots of info on not setting a content-length header.
The Ruby STOMP client sets this header to the size of the message body
though, so the content-length header is always set :(

Okay I was writing the above when I decided to just try hacking the stomp.rb
file. I commented out the section where _transmit sets the content-length
header to the text's size. This worked like a charm! Is this okay to do
though?