activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Stomp TemporaryTopic & TemporaryQueue
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:36:59 GMT

I got this wierd exception of UnsupportedOperationException ... when I tried
to create a TemporaryTopic using the stomp protocol activemq-cpp
implementation ...

When I debug, I get into the class stompconnector.cpp method
cms::TemporaryTopic* StompConnector::createTemporaryTopic(SessionInfo*
session ) {
    try
    {
        throw UnsupportedOperationException(
            __FILE__, __LINE__,
            "StompConnector::createTemporaryTopic - No Stomp Support");
    }
    AMQ_CATCH_RETHROW( ConnectorException )
    AMQ_CATCHALL_THROW( ConnectorException );
}

This method throws an exception straight-off ... it seems this method was
not implemented and just throws an UnsupportedMethodException straight.

Can somebody guide me please ... Is this implementation in place or missing.
I needed the support for TemporaryQueue and TemporaryTopic ... For both of
these cases their is no implementation and both methods simply throw an
UnsupportedMethodException straight without doing anything.