activemq-users mailing list archives

From marisg <marichamy.gurus...@wipro.com>
Subject openwire-c make connection does not work
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:54:02 GMT

I'm new to ActiveMQ. I have downloaded openwire-c src from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/src/,
and compiled all the code libopenwire, libactivemq, example into a single
exe file. For broker, I have installed activemq4.0.1.
The problems are
1. when the client tries to connect to the broker, it negotiates the
WireFormatInfo between client and broker. The broker gets the correct
wireFormatInfo data but it does not return the correct wireFormatInfo
structure to Client. So the client returns error.
2. I skipped the steps to negotiate wireFormatInfo, then the client sends
the connection data to broker and the broker does not send response back to
client.

The environment :
OS  : SUSE 10.1
ActiveMQ : ActiveMQ 4.0.1
JDK : 1.4.2_12
Broker : ActiveMQ broker runs on the same host with port number 61616.

If anyone know solution or suggestion, please let me know. I would
appreciate your help.