activemq-users mailing list archives

From rkrol <r.k...@free.fr>
Subject Re: MDB Transaction problem
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:50:34 GMT

So anybody can help me ?
Is there any way to see the acknowledgement/transaction operations ?
How can I resolve my problem ?

Is it possible to define 2 flags in the Server URL specified in the ra.xml ?
I've tried these solutions without success :
<config-property-value>tcp://localhost:61616?jms.optimiseAcknowledge=false&jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=1</config-property-value>
<config-property-value>tcp://localhost:61616?jms.optimiseAcknowledge=false,jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=1</config-property-value>

I'm studying on the different open source MOM to replace MQ Series.
ActiveMQ seems to be very interesting, but because of this problem, I think
we are going to choose an other product...

For the last chance, I will test the MDP with Spring... hope it works.

Rudy