activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Hofstaedter" <chr...@nmwco.com>
Subject SimpleAuthenticationPlugIn problem
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:03:46 GMT
Hi,

I've taken a look on the user groups and some general searching, but I'm
not finding much in the way of examples on setting up a
SimpleAuthenticationPlugIn.  I'm sure my issue stems from bad
configuration, but I'm having a heck of a time figuring it out.

The symptom is that SimpleAuthenticationPlugIn.setUserGroups is being
invoked with a map that has no entries in it.

My xml file looks like this:
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
   <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer"/>
   <broker name="localhost" useJmx="true">
      <managementContext>
         <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
      </managementContext>
      <plugins>
         <simpleAuthenticationPlugin userGroups="#groups"
userPasswords="#users"/>
      </plugins>
      <persistenceAdapter>
         <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.home}/activemq-data"/>
      </persistenceAdapter>
      <transportConnectors>
         <transportConnector name="default"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
      </transportConnectors>
   </broker>
   <bean id="users" class="java.util.HashMap">
      <map>
         <entry key="user1" value="user1"/>
      </map>
   </bean>
   <bean id="groups" class="java.util.HashMap">
      <map>
         <entry key="user1" value="password1"/>
      </map>
   </bean>