activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard2 <Bernhard.Wellhoe...@gaia-group.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/Lingo performance
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:27:46 GMT

Hello James,

Once again thanks for your time and patience!

I just detected that I already turned off persistency in the activemq.xml.
This change raised the throughput from 2 to 4 requests per second.

Turning on async sends did not make any performance change. This is not a
surprise since I use Lingo as spring remote implementation
(request-response). Turning on async sends just changes the amount of time
where Lingo blocks (during send() or while waiting for the response from the
server).

So what can I do now? Do you want me to send you the test example to
reproduce the issue?

Regards,

Bernhard