activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard2 <Bernhard.Wellhoe...@gaia-group.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/Lingo performance
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:00:15 GMT

Hello James,

> Details of speeding up ActiveMQ here... Quick answer, turn on async
> send and avoid persistence...

Thx for your reply.

How to I set the right configuration options? I tried

	<bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
				<property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://neurath.gaia-group.local:61616?useLocalHost=true&amp;jms.useAsyncSend=true&amp;broker.persistent=false&amp;broker.useJmx=false"/>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

in my spring configuration file, but this results in an execption that the
brokerURL is not correct.

Can you point me to the correct broker URL?

Regards,

Bernhard