activemq-users mailing list archives

From sileshi <sileshika...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to stomp
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:41:49 GMT

I now know the reason why Java JMS client message I was sending to
Perl Stomp client did not get to Perl side. The reason is the Java JMS
client sending Bytes message and The Net::Stomp module's receive_frame()
could not read the socket. Everytime it reads zero length bytes.

But if I sent Text message from the JMS client, no problem.
Thanks for the help.

-Sileshi