activemq-users mailing list archives

From sileshi <sileshika...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bug AMQ-978:No message exchange between Java JMS and Perl Stomp clients
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:54:44 GMT

I have recently discovered a problem with ActiveMQ when attempting to
exchange messages between Java JMS and Perl Stomp clients. No Message
gets delivered from one side to the other.

According to James Strachan of ActiveMQ team, there is no
architectural/design
limitation to do those sort of message sending. He said that there is no
difference between a message sent by Stomp, JMS, REST, or Ajax. Thus, a
messge sent from any of the connector's clients, should be delievered to
any  destination consumer. This is very reassuring.

I have opened a bug report AMQ-978. I will ask other users if they run
into similar problem either Perl Stomp - Java JMS, or any other combination,
please update this thread with info.

-Sileshi