activemq-users mailing list archives

From robottaway <rotta...@musiciansfriend.com>
Subject Re: NMS problem
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:43:45 GMT

Sorry James I am just a picky guy :) I know I won't need to do multiple
connections quickly but I was just pointing it out (and wondering why it
takes so long to connect with NMS). Is there a way to speed up the
connection process? With STOMP or the normal JMS AMQ connections are fast.
Is the protocol in C# just heavier? Or is it C# itself is causing the
slowness.

Also would you have an suggestions on my problem with 4.0.1 vs. 4.0.2. 4.0.1
does not seem to work with the head revision of the C# NMS client. So I will
need to use AMQ 4.0.2. I am using Servicemix to route data between services
right now, which relies on AMQ 4.0.1. Could I run a separate instance of AMQ
4.0.2 and bridge it to the 4.0.1 instance running in Servicemix? Would this
be stable/robust/doable for a good size volume of messages?

thanks!