activemq-users mailing list archives

From christophe blin <cb...@tennaxia.com>
Subject Re: JMS messages send to a topic are not persisted
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:46:35 GMT

I do not have any transaction (for the moment) in the example (it is better
to say that there is no transaction I am aware of ;) ).

I simplify the example : I remove the
com.tennaxia.t3.common.utils.messaging.MessagingInterceptor bean and I
directly use the jmsTemplate bean with the following code :
[code]
public class Test extends AbstractTransactionalDataSourceSpringContextTests
{

    @Override
    protected String[] getConfigLocations() {
        return new String[] { "jms-spring.xml" };
    }

    public void test0() {
        JmsTemplate jms = (JmsTemplate)
this.applicationContext.getBean("jmsTemplate");
        assertNotNull(jms);
        ObjTest o = new ObjTest();
        o.setName("TEST0");
        jms.convertAndSend(new TennaxiaMessage("TEST", o));
    }
}
[/code]

I turn the debug log level for the activemq component but I do not know
where to look at. If you need an excerpt of it I can provide it.

Thanks for your time,

regards,
chris