activemq-users mailing list archives

From robottaway <rotta...@musiciansfriend.com>
Subject Re: NMS problem
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:52:52 GMT

I checked out the preview release of 4.0.2 and installed it. After running it
I was able to connect using the newest version of the NMS AMQ client!!! But
I have a couple of gripes.

First the Servicemix install I am using right now does not ship with a
version of AMQ that works with the NMS client.

Second it does not seem very fast to connect and send a message. Compared to
using the Ruby STOMP client to send messages it seems downright slow.

I would like to use the C# client in a very cool project here at work. We
are implementing a bunch of business processes in an application called
Axapta. This is a M$ app. I will be able to use the C# client in this
application so that we can message with our AMQ instance in our Servicemix
bus. It would be awsome to have the ability to message in Axapta. Right now
we can do web services and flat files, and external database (but really
slow).

Any ideas out there on what I could do. Would it make sense to run AMQ 4.0.2
separate from Servicemix (3.0 release)? I think that I wan't to use the NMS
client rather than the STOMP in Axapta.