activemq-users mailing list archives

From robottaway <rotta...@musiciansfriend.com>
Subject NMS problem
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:07:40 GMT

I compiled the head revision of NMS for AMQ today. I included references to
the .dll's NMS and ActiveMQ in a new VS2005 project. I then created a
console app that uses the sample code found here:
http://www.activemq.org/site/nms.html

Everything compiles fine but when the program runs it hangs up. I pass the
connection string tcp://172.16.5.21:61616 which is another machine on my
network which is running AMQ (in ServiceMix). The jars are all 4.02 in the
Smix distro I am using.

It appears from debugging that the problem I have is occurring in the
FutureResponse.cs object. I get into this objects Response method at which
point it cycles again and again. Any ideas out there on what I am doing
incorrectly?