activemq-users mailing list archives

From igah <weiqi...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Could not accept connection after too many messages in the queue
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:14:48 GMT

btw, i just found out that the messages sent through stomp are never saved to
mysql database. even if i remove journaling, my database tables are empty.
is this related to the problem?

i thought messages sent to queues are by default persistent. is that not the
case with stomp? i also tried to add the message header "persistent" and set
it to "true" (is that the right value to set?) in my ruby stomp client.
messages are still not saved. any suggestion is greately appreicated.