activemq-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: ActiveMQ Message Group Problems -- Exclusive Consumer Works Fine
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:37:24 GMT

The consumer uses the JMSXGroupID selector to read a specific message group.

If message groups aren't for this sort of routing, I take it exclusive
consumer would be preferable.  I need to specify exactly which consumer gets
the messages and which additional consumers take over for the primary
consumer if it goes down.