activemq-users mailing list archives

From ojs <oli...@siegmar.net>
Subject Re: Which persistentAdapter to take?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:37:46 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> You could use an embedded database (like Derby) with or without the
> high performance journal, or you could use Kaha.

Thanks for your answer! When do I need a journal, when not?

James.Strachan wrote:

> The latter is the
> fastest, the former is the easiest to work with (e.g. you can do SQL
> on the data etc).

How reliable are they? If I use Kaha with <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir =
"activemq-data" maxDataFileLength = "33554432"/>, then this is used for
long-time persistance, right? Where is the journal? Are there any
configuration options for the journal?

Best

Oliver