activemq-users mailing list archives

From igah <weiqi...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Could not accept connection after too many messages in the queue
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:08:17 GMT

i have 25 message producers (wrtten in ruby), using stomp.  each producer
sends 1 message per second to the same queue. on the other side, i have 10
consumers (written in java) on the same queue. the connections are all
created up-front. i am using mysql as the persistent store.

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

i got too many files opened error when the queue size exceeds (approximate)
34600. if i re-ran the test with longer think time for my message producers,
therefore limiting QueueSize to smal or 0, then the test ran with no
problem.

i read on this forum about some other problems encountered while using
stomp. is this related? how good is stomp support now?

thanks in advance.