activemq-users mailing list archives

From wallace <wallace3...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to get rid of this warning messages
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:54:23 GMT

I deployed 4.0 on JBoss with the default rar file (with ra.xml edited to
bundle broker). I see the following messages in the console. They don't seem
to hurt, but is it possible to get rid of them? I almost stripped down
everything from broker-config.xml and they are still there.

13:44:48,769 INFO  [ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Unable to locate
MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@3b014c]
13:44:48,784 INFO  [ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Unable to locate
ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMulticaster': using
default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@9f662e]

Thanks,
-Wallace