activemq-users mailing list archives

From Phaiboon <phaibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Messages not dispatch when the brokers reconnect
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:09:09 GMT

Hi,
I'm Setting up 2 brokers in two separate machines (i.e. producer broker and
consumer broker). A networkconnector is configured in the producer broker
connecting to the consumer broker. I have a producer program putting
messages to the producer broker, and a consumer program getting the messages
from the producer broker.

Everything is working OK when both brokers are running. Messages put to the
producer broker are well received by the consumer brokers. When I shutdown
the consumer broker, the messages remain in the producer broker. I'm
expecting that when the consumer broker is restarted the messages in the
producer broker will be automatically dispatched to the consumer broker.

However, when I restart the consumer broker, the messages in the producer
broker are not dispatched to the consumer broker. The log shows that the
connection has been re-established between the producer and consumer brokers
, but the messages are never dispatched. Any new messages put into the
producer broker are also not dispatched to the consumer broker.

I have to restart the producer broker to have the messages dispatched to the
consumer broker.

Is this the expected behaviour? Did I miss anything here? Really appreciate
any advice.
Thanks a lot in advance.