activemq-users mailing list archives

From snacktime <snackt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory use, problems with stomp
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:13:12 GMT

Ok some more information on the problems with stomp.  I have a test script
that sends 10000 messages to a queue and then another that reads them.
After a couple of iterations I get a phantom consumer and then I can't read
anything.  Trying to purge the queue via JMS results in a
java.util.CurrentModificationException.  After a few moments I get the
following message from activemq and the phantom consumer disappears and the
queue size in JMX shows -1.
Still can't purge the queue because of the above error.  If I restart the
broker it say's it recovered one transaction, but the queue is completely
gone.

Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=catalog1,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=stomp,Connection=ID_catalog1.paymentonline.net-56165-1160717547729-3_15