activemq-users mailing list archives

From snacktime <snackt...@gmail.com>
Subject memory use, problems with stomp
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:33:12 GMT

Using the latest RC I have a test script that sends about 10,000 short
messages to a queue and then reads them.  Doing that a couple of times makes
activemq go from using up 48mb ram to 152 mb.  Also, after a while I can't
read the messages that are in the queue, and I get the following message at
the console.  Maybe I'm just unlucky, but activemq breaks every time I try
to use it.  Before it was a bug with stomp that was supposedly fixed in the
latest RC.

Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=stomp,Connection=ID_myhost-59310-1160695521231-3_5