activemq-users mailing list archives

From raxlee <>
Subject Hurry!hope your help!
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:40:36 GMT

i have several problems to ask some expert on activemq.
i use the queue form of activemq.i found that after the activemq server runs
for a long time,my consumers can't receive message from the server any
more,but i found that there are still many messages in the queue on the
server by using Hermes.when i restart the activemq server,the consumer can
receive message again.why it happened?
how does the activemq server deal with the persistence message.when are the
persistence message stored on the disk for journal log reloaded into the
memory and received by the consumer.Does it need some configuration
to do it?Or must we restart the activemq server,when we want to reload the
persistence message on disk?
When i force to interrupt the connection for several times,i can't send or
receive the message to or from the server,util i restart the activemq
server.what the reason for it?

hope your reply
many thanks