activemq-users mailing list archives

From shantanu_chawla <shantanu.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject using ActiveMQ with java on one end and C# on the other
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:27:18 GMT

Hi,

I am newbie to activemq and and I am trying to send/consume message from
java and consume/send message fro C# client using active mq. I have
downloaded activemq 4.0.1 and C# ActiveMQ and NMS library from svn. I tried
the TestNMS program with the C# sharp client to send and receive message and
it works. so is from the java client, but when I send message from java I
cannt receive the message in C# client and when I try to receive a message
send from C# client in java client I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
exception.

Can someone provide a working sample of message produce and receiver from
java to c# or viceversa.

Thanks

Shantanu