activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Lugt <>
Subject lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:35:19 GMT

I wish to use the lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy for a share price
ticker system, so that a consumer can obtain the last known price for all

My configuration file looks like this:-

          <policyEntry topic="PRICES.>">

And my subscription looks like this:-

However, if I run a publisher to publish to, say, 100 different topics (e.g.
PRICES.IBM, PRICES.VOD etc), stop the publisher and start a consumer, the
consumer only receives a single message for just one topic - not all the
topics.  Is this by design or am I missing something in the way I'm
attempting to do this?

~Rob Lugt