activemq-users mailing list archives

From scottj <sco...@rate-watch.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and the AS/400
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:54:45 GMT

I have been able to get ActiveMQ running on the AS/400.  Have not played with
it yet though.  I have read a couple of post that it seems others have done
the same (Charles Anthony being one?.?.).

For those that have run ActiveMQ on the AS/400, if needed how did you "talk"
to native programs?
Did you only use Java?  What about RPG programs?

I would really like to have a RPG program put messages into ActiveMQ
directly, but am unsure if possible and/or what my options would be.

Thanks,
   Scott