activemq-users mailing list archives

From millerkdm <miller...@yahoo.com>
Subject UDP infinite loops
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:34:21 GMT

When using UDP, I will often get either one of the following, infinitely.

609648 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3528] WARN
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel  - Request for
buffer: 628 is no longer present

59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.ReliableTransport  - Processing
replay command: ReplayCommand {commandId = 21, firstNakNumber = 2,
lastNakNumber = 2}
59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.DefaultReplayBuffer  - Buffer:
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.DefaultReplayBuffer@bf7916 replaying
messages from: 2 to: 2
59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel  - Channel:
UdpServerConnection@3555 REDELIVERING datagram: 2 to: /myipaddress:3914

It would be nice if the reliability piece of UDP worked; however, I can live
without it. Can anyone tell me,how to turn off the udp replayer?

I create the connection as follows
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("udp://localhost:3278");

I then get back a CommandJoiner object, and it is not clear to me how to get
at the replayer and turn it off. I assume I need to do the same on the
client.

Thanks.