activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Goulet <Martin.Gou...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:39:06 GMT

Hi Tim,

I work with Lalit at SunGard and we are using ActiveMQ as part of our
reference implementation for our company wide software architecture. One
thing that is bugging us quite a bit is the fact that there is no release
out for activeMQ. When do you think it would be possible to have such a
release?

Thx!

MG
--
Martin Goulet, B.Sc. • Vice-President, Java Architecture, CSA • SunGard
martin.goulet@sungard.com • www.sungard.com/csa