activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:08:03 GMT

Help me, desperately need to know if their is any release planned for
activemq ... If yes when?

Its too difficult to promote an open source utility without
1. a release
2. example of actual production usage

Please provide your inputs so that I can push for activemq (C++) in my

Inputs required desperately ... thanks in advance

Lalit Nagpal