activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:08:03 GMT

Hi,

Help me, desperately need to know if their is any release planned for
activemq ... If yes when?

Its too difficult to promote an open source utility without
1. a release
2. example of actual production usage

Please provide your inputs so that I can push for activemq (C++) in my
organization

Inputs required desperately ... thanks in advance

Lalit Nagpal