activemq-users mailing list archives

From terrytriple <te...@edinburgh.net.uk>
Subject Re: Controlling memory usage for persistent messages
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:22:11 GMT

Afraid I can't help with your question, but I'm looking for an answer to the
same question !

We are thinking of moving from a JBossMQ solution to ActiveMQ -- but having
the broker block/throw exceptions because it's out of memory due to it
holding all the messages in memory is a real problem for us.  With our
existing solution we sometimes have hundreds of thousands of messages
waiting around.

anyway - looking forward to any reponse to this issue !