activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:11:59 GMT

Hi Tim-

In that case just wanted to know that
a) Is their a official release planned for the broker
b) Which company do you work for and what is the proj about (in case u can
tell me ....)
c) We had a big plan for activemq-cpp .... wanted to create a service bus
... activemq-cpp could go in as a reference implementation for our product
.... we would provide support for 4 diff techs for consumers. What kind of
support can we expect Tim.

Hey Tim, please reply to me ... I want to promote this in our org.

Thanks

Lalit Nagpal