activemq-users mailing list archives

From HU <gong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't need a journal for the BrokerService
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 02:06:54 GMT

The activemq.xml that I am using shown as below:

<!-- START SNIPPET: example -->
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>
  <broker useJmx="true">
    <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>
          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>
    <persistenceAdapter>
      <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>
    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
    </networkConnectors>
  </broker>
  <!--  This xbean configuration file supports all the standard spring xml
configuration options -->
  <!-- MySql DataSource Sample Setup -->
  <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
    <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>
</beans>
<!-- END SNIPPET: example -->