activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bj?rn Rath" <br...@picturesafe.de>
Subject Re: JMSPriority ...
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:15:59 GMT

Hi James,

I do not have an idea, how to accomplish priorities with
Point-to-Point-messaging (through a queue) outside the message broker,
because to my knowledge a message consumer just gets a single message and
has no information of any other message (with perhaps a higher priority) and
thus normally doesn't know the message queue.
Can you tersely describe the mentioned JMSPriority/Selectors-method?

Many thanks in advance,
Bj?rn