activemq-users mailing list archives

From HU <gong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't need a journal for the BrokerService
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:39:22 GMT

I did not find any files under the path defined in dataDirectory of
activemq.xml, so I think the journal file maybe stored on the DB
table:activemq_msgs, as I found a field is BLOB data of this table. OK, It
is my misunderstand.

Now, I have started a test without journal setting but the receiving session
is with transaction.