activemq-users mailing list archives

From HU <gong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker used up the memory
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:29:37 GMT

>>Do you know which type is keeping hold of the references to the
>>TransactionID?

I found an "org.apache.activemq.command.LocalTransactionId" was retained
after received one message used by session with transaction by YourKit
profile tool.

>> Are you creating 2 sessions for the entire
>>duration of the program or creating lots of them? Its definitely the
>>consumer which is running out of RAM right?

Yes, I am just using one session for receiving message and use other one
session for sending respond, there is no any more sessions else in my test
codes. The session of receiving is with transaction.
After I  changed the session to without transaction, the memory
leak(OutOfMemory error) was disappear on my test.