activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anthrope ...@anthrope.com>
Subject Clustering Configuration
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:54:56 GMT

Hello,
    We're using ActiveMQ for a high throughput application that has some
pretty significant uptime requirements (not 7 9's, but more like 3 9's). I
am looking to deploy ActiveMQ in a shared-nothing clustered configuration.
I'm going to attach two minimal activemq.xml files that we're using, and
would be most appreciative if anyone could take a quick look at them and let
me know if they're correct. The intended configuration is for a
shared-nothing 2-node cluster. Once I have the 2-node configuration done
correctly, I can expand it to a n-node setup. In fact, we've got our address
space partitoned in such a way that we'll need multiple n-node clusters on a
grid/server farm.

     FYI, these two config files seem to be correct, based on my testing
thus far. The only thing that's a bit baffling is the Enque/Deque counts for
our queues, as reported by 'bstat' are a bit off on the two brokers.
However, messages are correctly delivered between producers and consumers,
and I am able to take down and reintroduce both members of the cluster
without any disruption to the clients.

Thanks much in advance,
Prashanth

http://www.nabble.com/file/275/activemq.xml.stgactive1