activemq-users mailing list archives

From HU <gong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker used up the memory
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:01:12 GMT

Hi, James

The object TransactionID seemed not be released after commit so that the
heap was used up and the OutOfMemory error occurred again on my test which
just used a connecion, 2 sessions(one is for receive request message the
other one is for send  respond message), a producer and a consumer.
Of course, I put the new ActiveMQObjectMessage.java which updated by Hiroshi
Ayukawa shown as below in my java code.