activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Kelly Campbell" <kelly.a.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security - how to?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:22:35 GMT
I don't have an example for the second one yet, but the first one is simple.
You don't want clients to be able to set that header or property because
then clients could spoof another client. It is set by the broker based on
the authentication of the sender. If you're using username/password
authentication and you turn that feature on in the broker, then you should
be able to see that header in sent messages. You probably need to use the
latest version built from source code because of issue AMQ-940. (Or wait for
a 4.1 RC build to be released)

-Kelly