activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:03:54 GMT

> I work with Lalit at SunGard and we are using ActiveMQ as part of our
> reference implementation for our company wide software architecture.
One
> thing that is bugging us quite a bit is the fact that there is no
release
> out for activeMQ. When do you think it would be possible to have such
> release?

We had a discussion this morning about it.  I think within the next two
weeks we will have a 1.0 release of the activemq-cpp client which will
include the Stomp protocol only.  We need to perform some platform tests
before calling it ready to release, so once we get through that we
should be good to go.

I'll post as soon as we have everything together.

Regards

Tim