activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:05:02 GMT
# Lalit Nagpal # wrote:
> Hi
>
> If somebody could help me with these questions, I would be able to
convince
> my managers on using activemq.
>
> Q1. We wanted to know whether their are any plans for an official
release of
> activemq (with c++).

We don't currently do official releases of the activemq-cpp code, once
we do it would still not be included with the broker.  Activemq-cpp is
separate from the broker.

> Q2. Is activemq-cpp api being used in production anywhere. Any
examples of
> active usage would definitely help me convince my managers.

Its currently being used by the company I work for.  We aren't aware yet
who all is using it besides us, we welcome people to report back how its
working for them.

> Q3. Any stats on efficiency would be '+' for me to know about

There is some performance data on the ActiveMQ site for the broker.  We
don't currently have any performance data for the cpp client readily
available.